CoreXL Premium (Fiberglass) Reg. Density Type 29 – 6 x 5/8-11 40 Grit w/ Metal Threaded Hub
CORE XL Flap Discs Part#: 76640 Size: 6” Type: 29 Material: Zirconia Grit: 40X Packaged: Sold by the box of 10 Backing: Fiberglass Backed Density: Regular Arbor: 5/8-11" Ideal Materials: Use on Ferrous Metals and low-grade stainless steels Max RPM: 10,200 6” Flap Disc with fiberglass backing and high-quality EUROPEAN...
Offer ends in
Real time +16 visitor right now
CORE XL Flap DiscsPart#: 76640Size: 6”Type: 29Material: ZirconiaGrit: 40XPackaged: Sold by the box of 10Backing: Fiberglass BackedDensity: RegularArbor: 5/8-11"Ideal Materials: Use on Ferrous Metals and low-grade stainless steelsMax RPM: 10,2006” Flap Disc with fiberglass backing and high-quality EUROPEAN Zirconia Grains. These Type 29 with a built-in angle allow more aggressive cutting action, making this option ideal for stock removal and faster cutting on flats and contours. Ideal for chamfering, beveling and weld blending. Contaminant-free grinding and blending for stainless steel applications, leaving no residues of iron, sulfur, and chlorine. Industrial grade made for continuous grinding, blending or finishing applications. All Core Flap Discs are engineered for longer life than any competitors like DeWalt, Weiler, Norton, Pferd, Random, Black Hawk and CGW versions. Simply no better value- performance and pricing.
- Premium Grade EUROPEAN Zirconium abrasive grains that “self-sharpen”
- Designed for heavy duty grinding, blending and finishing
- Superior bonding agent used to assure the grains hold longer and work harder
- Built in Grinding Aid to dissipate heat and prevent loading of slurry allowing more exposure of fresh grains for longer life with higher quality finish
- Designed to be used on electric and air grinders
- Available in 40 and 60 Grit
Ship to :